I love burger, especially with the juicy thick patty. But I often can’t find a restaurant can satisfied my craving. They are either very expensive or the burger is tiny or it don’t fit my taste. Besides, with current Malaysia economy, all the outside food are shrinking in size and high in price. This is also why have been years I never buy any burgers from McD anymore. Due to my picky taste on burger, I choose to make my own burger. It is easy, cheaper, healthier and tastierrrrr…
This apple and pork combination is one of my favourite, it is so delicious!!
Apple pork patty
500gm minced pork
2 red apples
1 clove garlic
4/5 sprigs of rosemary, destalked and chopped finely
pinch of salt
pinch of mix spice
1 egg (optional to make the patty more firm)
– Minced and chopped everything finely and mixed in a big bowl.
– Make it into a four patty and store in fridge.
– Fried or grill the patty when needed.
Burger bun (bread machine)
1 cup milk
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 tsp salt
3 cups bread flour
1 1/4 instant yeast
– Mix everything into the bread machine and choose dough cycle.
– Once ready, separate the dough into the desire size and cover it to rise to it double size for an hour.
– Baked at 200C for 10min until it turns golden brown.
Serve with tomato, lettuce, fried egg and mustard. A good mustard will added so much better taste to the burger.