Yesterday I bought a big pumpkin, therefore I can share some pumpkin with Cookie.
I decided to make pumpkin biscuits for her.
The ingredients are simple:
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup milk
1 cup pumpkin puree (steam and smash or canned puree)
1/4 cup cornflakes (smash) / oatmeals
1. Preheat the oven at 170ºC.
2. Cut the pumpkin into cubes and steam. While it gets soften, smash with fork or blend it.
3. Mix well all the ingredients together into a dough.
4. Wrap the dough and put in the fridge for about half hour.
4. Roll the dough into a 5mm thick . Cut the dough with the desire cookie’s cutter shape.
5. Put the dough into the oven to bake for 20min.
Let us hold hand together and pray for the return of MH370 .
May our loves be the light to bring you home.